ADVERTISE WITH US ONLINE
AD SPECS – REGULAR & MOBILE
- AD Sizes Available 720×90 Leaderboard, 300×250 Medium Rectangle, Half Page 300×600, Responsive ad are responsive.
- File Size: 3mb maximum for JPEG files
- Rotations/loops: Unlimited
- Frame rate: 25 frames per second maximum
- URL: Please provide the web address for linking banner ads
- Image types: GIF, JPEG
- 3rd party tag: If providing rich creative via a 3rd party tag, please apply a polite load of max 40kb
- GIF/JPEG backup: Rich media creative requires a GIF/JPEG backup for users who do not have the Macromedia Flash plug-in.
1150px, design to standard screen display 1366px with bleed to up to 1900px width
SKIN (NO HEADER)
Dimensions: Width 1366x (max width 1900) x min height 1200px. Center page area: 1150px
To find out more about advertising sizes and rates on our website, please contact us via email at Solismagazine@gmail.com Subject “Magazine AD”
PRINT: ADVERTISING SPECIFICATION
Bleed ads (width x height, inches)
• Page trim size: 8.5 x 11
• Page bleed size: 9 x 11.5
• Spread trim size: 17 x 11
• Spread bleed size: 17.5 x 11.5
The live area must be 1/4” away from trim size. Bleed must extend 1/4” beyond trim on all sides. The White knockout type must be 6 pt. minimum size. (Helvetica or similar font size)
Non-bleed ads (width x height, inches)
• 1/2 horizontal: 6.125 x 4.4375
• 1/2 vertical: 3 x 9
• 1/2 horizontal spread: 13 x 4.4375
• 1/4 square: 3 x 4.4375
• 1/8 horizontal: 3 x 2.1563
• 1/8 vertical: 1.4375 x 4.4375
Fractional ads must include a clear border to delineate between editorial and advertising content. If a border is not included, we reserve the right to create one. Fractional ads will not bleed.
Advertising materials must arrive no later than 4 pm on Thursday prior to the publication date. If you require assistance in building an ad, elements and copy should arrive no later than 4 pm on Wednesday prior to the publication date.
All ads must be submitted via wetransfer.com or Dropbox to Solismagazine#gmail.com. No FTP or email ads will be accepted.
Solis Magazine will provide limited design assistance free of charge. Production adjustments to print-ready ads may result in a 15% surcharge. Solis Magazine is not liable for ads not approved by an advertiser by 2 pm the Friday prior to the publication date.