- Photographer: Evgeniy Sorbo evgeniysorbo.com
- MUAH & Style: Evie Ry eviery.com
- Models: Alina
- Photo 1,2,3: Vest by ImChe, Black pants by sisley
- Photo 4,5,6,7: Coat – vintage, Jeans by Zara, Jewellery – vintage
- Photo 8,9,10: Jacket by Mango, Skirt by Irina Kapustyan, Jewellery – vintage
- Photo 11,12,13: Sweater by I am studio, Jeans by Zara
We are often in search of something new, something that would bring real emotions and fresh energy into our lives. Unfortunately we mostly don’t notice that this very “something” is already in us.
The same thing happens to clothes that is an indefinite reflection of ourselves and our inner state. When we mix up the old and the new we simply continue our nature and the things that are dear to us. Vintage clothes always has a story – our story that isn’t necessary to be changed, you should just add something to it, fill it up and make it complete. You should give vintage clothes new meaning. It’s easily done by adding trendy clothes, unusual textures or designs. Fashion of the future. This is the way how past connects with what is ahead of us – this is us and our future.
I would also like to greatly thank Design Market Showroom [Deezine.ru] for cooperation. Design Market – is a great place where you can always find some special and extraordinary clothes and accessories. It’s a place filled with stuff from unique Russian and other designers and trademarks from all over the world.